Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Medical Caravan pictures

Now, no one at the camp is cuter than Annie Hower! Here's she's scarfing down her breakfast. Notice, some of her scrambled eggs landed on the cement blocks! She loves all the extra attention when there are lots of people around!


We had a lot of really cute kids, but these two were some of the cutest! They're twins and were obviously very close - and very cute! As soon as Dr. Kris' little light got near them, their mouths popped open - they knew the drill! They weren't very sick, which was nice - some of the little ones were pretty sick, but I think the doctors were able to really help.


Here's Dr. Kris in his cubbyhole. All the workers wore the scraves like he's wearing. I would sit on the chair behind him and the patients would sit on the chairs in front of him or on the cot.


One of our hardworking dentists was Dr. Paty from Puebla. Back in the dark ages (80's!!) we got acquainted with Paty in Puebla. Cheryl Eberline took Judi to her, then the Moses's took her under their wing, led her to the Lord, discipled her and even took her on an extended trip throughout the U.S.! It was an incredible joy to see Paty again and spend time reminiscing! She said to say HI to all of my kids - so, HI! She remembers them as very small children and I was delighted to show her my pictures!

This dentist - I forget his name - came from Querendaro, where he has a successful dentist office and has been on many, many Medical Caravans. His wife and two children always accompany him - reminded me of the days my kids and I always accompanied Dad on his trips! They are a delightful couple.

No comments: