Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CHAIRS

Yesterday I started a Bible study with Aracely. But not just with Aracely. After we were finished our study, I had a very short "study" (read a verse, color a picture, paste a sticker!) with her daughters Karol and Karen, age 5, two adorable little girls full of energy, with very short attention spans. And very lovable. They greet me with kisses and hugs and tell me how much they missed me (I just saw them on Sunday!) and always want more and more and more attention. They make me think of this poem:

Chairs
by L.J. New

C
hairs, chairs, everywhere,
Everywhere I look.
We sit to eat, we sit to draw,
We sit to read a book.
Some chairs rock and some chairs roll,
But most chairs just sit still.
My favorite chair of all is one
That holds a lap to fill!






2 comments:

Molly Sabourin said...

That is the sweetest! : )

Kris Livovich said...

That sounds like Deli's favorite chair! He's never met a lap he didn't like... for at least three seconds at a time!