Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hannas, Hannas everywhere

Last Saturday I hosted an open house at Bible Baptist Church in Traverse City, MI. My main purpose was for family to gather, and they definitely gathered! Almost all my relatives who live in the TC area showed up and we had a grand time! A few "others" also joined us and we were so happy to see them too! Thanks for coming, thanks for sharing this special time with me!

I have LOTS of pictures which may bore some of you, but since I do this blog mainly for my kids, I know they'll want to see all these relatives. So, enjoy!


Chris made coffee for us - two delicious flavor. Since I don't
"do" coffee, I was very grateful! Thanks, Chris!


Dennis and Joy Hutchinson came all the way from Midland. 
Thanks for coming, guys! It was so good to see you!




Brothers Don and Chris





Derek (above) with Davis and Torrie with Elliana (below)





Betty Jo was such a wonderful help setting everything up. And Ed bought the
luscious cookies we served! Thanks, guys! You're the best!

Sisters in law, Shari and Jenna


Mia with Bethie and Jimmy

Will and Holly couldn't come since we was working and she's ready to give birth to their baby boy, but he stopped by the house Sunday, on his way to check out the deer in the area. We fed him a couple tacos and some cookies and he was on his way!


Recognize anyone??






No comments: