Sunday, September 30, 2012

TAEKWONDO

At least I THINK that´s how you spell it!
Cameron and Dayton are taking Taekwondo this year and seem to be enjoying it!
Last Friday evening Cameron had his first exam - tomorrow he will find out if he passed to "orange belt."
Dayton wasn´t quite ready for an exam yet, so just observed with me!
Terrible pictures, I know - there were so many parents there and I was quite a ways back, so I at least GOT some pictures!! I have a number of fuzzy ones, if you´re interested!!


Cameron front and center


I couldn´t get ANY pictures of Cameron facing me - by the time my camera would CLICK, he was facing away again! Bummer! This last one is a very short video - I think! I don´t even know if it´ll work! I didn´t even know I was filming! Thought it was a video - guess not!

It was sure fun to watch, but with 40 some kids testing four to 6 at a time, it took a LONG time! I did get some reading done, until it got too dark! Dayton was definitely ready to head home after it was over! 
We all were!


1 comment:

K & E said...

Cameron is hardcore!!