Monday, May 5, 2008

Allem fun in Pennsylvania

My first Sunday here the boys played for their Sunday school class. Austin's on the base guitar, Jesse is on the drums and Jeffery plays guitar while he sings. Good job, boys!


Toria and Calvin are quite the team when it comes to having fun outdoors. Here they just conquered their maze with their skateboards. While here, Toria celebrated her 10th birthday and her BEST gift was a hamster, which we went to pick out today! Everyone, not just Toria, is very excitedly enjoying Nibbles!


Raquel is a wonderful babysitter and Kim depends on her a lot. And she loves the little ones, especially helping out at church in the nursery. Here she is reading to Calvin, Toria, Quincy and Clara.


At least twice a day Ada reminds me, "I'm your granddaughter. You're my grandma", just so I won't forget! At age 3 she defends herself pretty well against all those older brothers and sisters, but sometimes needs to be reminded to "be nice"!



No comments: