Monday, April 13, 2009

Makin' STUFF

The sewing machine's been busy: A new tablecloth!



While I was busy at the sewing machine, Kris was busy in the kitchen making mozzarella cheese! And ricotta cheese! And farmer's cheese! And from the leftover whey, she makes luscious pancakes!

A Zorro cape! Or if you were to ask Mikey, he'd say it's a Spiderman cape! Whatever! He's happy.

Shorts and pants from what was left of the material for Kris' skirts! Very cute!

AND.... Some of you will remember the handkerchief tablecloth I made for Kris awhile ago! It's still looking good! Today I made another, smaller tablecloth from handkerchiefs Kris has collected from the Duneland Resale! It's the perfect size for my table at home. So, when I leave, if Kris can't find that tablecloth, she'll know JUST where it went to! Just kidding!

No comments: