Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The new boy

When I got home from the States, there was a new boy living at our house. At least a different one.

When he talked, I looked around to see who was talking....

He left his shoes up in my apartment, and they're.....well....huge!

His clothes are getting too small too fast...

His name is............

Cameron??? Is that you???


Yep, he's growing up, his voice has changed A LOT, his shoes are huge, he's turning into an 11 year old on June 1st!

But his cousin Toria up there in PA beat him to 11. But I hope her voice hasn't changed too much and I definitely hope her shoes aren't the size of Cameron's! Check her - and her siblings - out at www.kimallem.blogspot! They're a great lookin' bunch!

And it's obvious from the photos that Cameron and Toria aren't the only ones growing up!

No comments: