Monday, November 23, 2009

I scream, you scream....we all scream....



We stopped and got ice cream the other day. Our ice cream isn't like yours - and our ice cream store CERTAINLY isn't like yours! I should have thought to take a picture of it! Maybe I will later. It's just a little storefront with kegs of ice cream setting out front that the sweet lady serves from. You say, "Is it safe?" PULEEZE! Of course it's safe! And it looks good, huh? Cameron's favorite is lemon. It's not really ice cream - it's sherbet.




Dayton's fav is chocolate (chocolate sherbet!?!?), but there wasn't any, so second best is lemon.




My fav is the lemon, but I decided to try guanabana today! It's called soursop in English. Really! I'm not kidding! Go ahead, look it up on Wikipedia so you can see what it looks like! It's delicious, trust me! The fruit is white and it has big black seeds in it - no you don't eat the seeds! But it proves that this is the REAL THING!





Here're our cups of ice cream - ok, sherbet! Best stop we made all day!

Yesterday I stopped AGAIN at the same favorite store and bought a liter of lemon and a liter of chocolate for Sunday dinner dessert. They had a flavor called pitaya and I asked the lady to give me a taste on a little spoon. Instead she filled a small cone for me! See? I told you she was sweet! She loves to see our family come! The pitaya was delicious!

No comments: