Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The World is Bigger Now

This is the story of an American journalist's release from captivity in North Korea.

You've probably heard the story of Euna Lee and Laura Ling who were working on a documentary about the desperate lives of North Koreans fleeing their homeland, when they were apprehended by North Korean soldiers. They were detained for nearly 5 months - I personally did not think they would ever be released, but they were! By a series of miracles. Euna and Laura both received a sentence of 12 years hard labor, but they never began their sentence.

Euna's story is one of faith and love and her own personal conviction that God will sustain and protect us, even in our darkest hour.

Check it out! It's a fascinating REAL LIFE (my favorite kind) story!

Right now I'm reading another REAL LIFE story that's even more exciting than this one! I'll tell you about it when I finish!

No comments: