Monday, July 28, 2008

Ice cream for breakfast anyone?

We went out for breakfast with the Pontiac team and Cameron decided to do something "different!" Pancakes surrounded with M&M's and a big scoop of ice cream in the middle, accompanied by chocolate milk! He downed the ice cream pretty quick, but just a couple of the pancakes went down! It was a fun breakfast anyway!

This morning at 6 AM our PBC team is taking off for home. I got up at 6 to say good bye to Wes, Jean, David and Gideon who were staying at our house. As I came back upstairs I glanced up at one of the two skylights in my apartment, and this is what I saw! Isn't that cool?


We're very grateful to the PBC team for all the work accomplished and for the great time we had with you! You were a great team, working together so well, working hard, heartily eating our Mexican fare and just enjoying everything! May the Lord bless you and bring you back soon! Check out the noothernameministries blog for more great pictures.

1 comment:

Kris Livovich said...

Allright! We'll take one of those breakfasts any day... or at least my kiddos will!