Saturday, August 16, 2008

My GREAT house!

My sister Elaine just took some pictures of my GREAT house, so thought I'd share them with you! It's difficult to really, truly describe my GREAT house and even pictures don't do it justice! When people first come up the stairs and see it, all they can say is, "WOW!" In fact, that's what I said when I first saw it, even before it was furnished! The bright blue is my couch - isn't it great!! There is a skylight above the stairs. In front of the couch is my "work station" where I work on my memory books and/or sewing projects! Since no one else shares my space, I can be as messy as I want when I want!

By the little table is my walk-in closet. To the left of it is a door that goes outside to the laundry room and our guestroom.

I've divided my space into "rooms". I guess you could say I live in a "loft"! But MUCH nicer!

The two doors you see behind me are "the bathroom", European style. To the left is the "water closet" and to the right is the sink and shower - the biggest shower I've ever experienced!

No comments: