Monday, November 17, 2008

Greetings from HOT Mexico

For those who mistakenly still think Mexico equals HOT, forget it! Overnight we went from a nice sunny 70 degrees to 42! Brr! And inside our house, at least in MY house, it's a nice cozy 55 - that is, if you're triple layered! Remember, here we don't have heating, unless you call space heaters "heating". Alan and Beth have a little gas heater and I have a Presto Heatdish, but it still isn't cold enough to use them, right?

In my WC the window doesn't quite close all the way, so you can imagine these days I don't spend much time in there! Brrr. The wind comes soaring through! I say WC because I have a European style bathroom - the WC and the shower room! Very nice. Except for that window!

So, you all come if you like Arctic weather - we can easily provide it for you!

No comments: