Sunday, December 14, 2008

El Castillo de la Gracia (The Castle of Grace)






Today a group of 30 young people and their leaders from the Word of Life Institute near us (in Bernal) came to our church and put on a wonderful drama called El Castillo de la Gracia. I have never seen our church so full - lots of visitors! Many of the children crowded the front seats and everyone enjoyed the drama so much. Here are a few pictures of the young people, who did an excellent job. After the drama we enjoyed a meal together. Many of us had brought food from home and wondered if we'd have enough, but there definitely was, with a few (very few!) leftovers! And everything I tried was delicious. Mexicans don't normally provide dessert, so we did run out of that, but I think everyone got at least a tiny bit! Coming home, first Libertad asked me to bring her and her nephew home, then Imelda and her son joined us, then Yolanda and her two kids asked for a ride and since she lives so far away, I couldn't tell her no - have you been counting? That's eight of us in my little Sable! Only the driver was comfortable! We didn't pass "U.S. inspection", but we made it home OK! I drove VERY CAREFULLY!

No comments: