Sunday, January 25, 2009

On my desk I have the essentials. Computer, SKYPE web cam, pencils, pens, scissors, scrap paper, and OF COURSE, chocolate! Doesn't everyone?? My daughter Kris sent Alan, Beth and me some GOODIES! Yummy chocolate covered raisins, chccolate covered malt balls, some rock candies that break the teeth if you're not careful, and tiny M&Ms. So, there you have it - something to munch on while I'm working away! We did use most of the M&Ms to make cookies which our young people sold after church today. They're raising money to rent a hall and invite a concert pianist and preacher to come hold an evangelistic outreach. So, we're all helping them sell goodies that everyone enjoys. So, those M&Ms went to a very, very good cause!


1 comment:

Kris Livovich said...

Those aren't M&M's, those are candied sunflower seeds! Doesn't matter what they're called, they are still good.