Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hanging around the Allem house - and church



Guys, I think we're rich! (Clara, Quincy and Calvin)



Clara working hard at school - and I think that's Calvin in the background, also working hard.



How many bones in your body? Any guesses? These guys can tell you! Looks like a fun project!



Home Ec class?? Here's Toria busily sewing her new bandanna quilt! What fun! She does a GREAT job sewing!




Raquel's making a bandanna quilt as well! We'll take a picture when they're done to show you!

1 comment:

dbecker said...

What fun pictures. So glad you have time with Kim, Jeff and family. I check your blog occasionally and am glad to read it. Don't know if you remember me...I went to Markoma with both Beth and Kim. I and my family of 5 kids live and serve in the Czech Republic.