Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello from Glenmoore, PA

You might be asking Why Glenmoore, PA?? Well, that's where half of my grandkids live! All nine of them! I've been here with Jeff and Kim and their crew: Jeffery, Jesse, Austin, Raquel, Victoria, Calvin, Clara, Quincy and Ada, since last Thursday. It's been a wild ride! We're having a good time. I did get pretty sick Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday with very sore throat, achy muscles, feeling lousy, just no fever. Today I feel much better but have that awful cough. So, tonight the family headed for church and I stayed here to cough by myself rather than spreading it around. Hopefully no one else will come down with whatever it is I had. Later I'll upload some snapshots I've been taking around the house, I promise! Just give me another day to snap pictures!

No comments: