Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our lucky day

Ken, Esme and I lucked out with two great movies - well, actually three!!

First, Gifted Hands! Wow! The story of the famous neurosurgeon Dr. Carson! It was so good, I had to go find a book about him at the library - enjoyed that too!

Second, The Conspirator. Wow again! What a sad, sad, sad story, based on true events back when President Lincoln was assassinated.


I wasn´t sure what we were getting into, with a title like that, but it was an amazing story. Tear jerker.

Another tear jerker, The First Grader. It reminded me a bit of the movie El Estudiante, about an older man who wanted to go to school. Beautiful story of courage. "Ti´s never too late to dream." I totally agree with that! It is described as uplifting and irresistible, and it is all of that and more! Check it out!



No comments: