Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You go, Chick-Fil-A!!

We did our part to support Chick-Fil-A!! We headed to the mall and joined the HUGE crowd in a very very long line, waiting to order! Wow! Who would have thought! All that negativeness is resulting in Chick-Fil-A making a lot of money today! Here was our experience! What an adventure!

The line ahead of us...


....the line behind us.





The news lady was there - is this intimidation or what?? She did it to the people ahead of this young man, so I decided two can play this game and when she got in this young man's face (notice he's into his game and doesn't even notice her!), I snapped HER picture! She didn't get near me, just passed me by.
I'm not sure why!


We waited a good hour for this yummy meal! Brought it home and enjoyed it!







No comments: