Friday, October 19, 2012

A couple books I highly recommend



John Miller was a missionary with Central American Mission  - then CAM International - and now Camino Global, for many years. His experiences in Mexico, Spain and the U.S. are a fascinating read. I especially enjoyed it because from the very start of his ministry, he ran across people I knew! When I was a teeny bopper in Mexico City, he was coming in contact with people and places I was also coming in contact with! That's always fun to read about!

The book is long, but so interesting! Check it out!!


A totally different genre, Cry in the Night was really hard to put down once I started reading. Good mystery taking place in UP Michigan, a place I've only visited twice - and it was in the summertime! I would NOT want to visit in the winter as described in this book! I always enjoy a good mystery! Check it out!



No comments: