Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Arch

I've been in the U.S. since April 7th. It hardly seems possible! I started out in Warrenton, MO with my sister Elaine - or should I say I started out visiting my dentist, Dr. Paz, in Warrenton! I spent a few hours in his dental chair and now am sporting two new crowns. And a few less dollars! Elaine and I had a great time shopping, then on Wednesday daughter Kris and her four drove over from Chesterton, IN to have some more fun with us. We drove into St. Louis and checked out the Arch. Wow! Why didn't I do this years ago?? It is awesome and we had a super fun day. It started out POURING and by the time we got to the Arch we were soaked through, but dried out and didn't let little things like that get us down! If you're ever near St. Louis, be sure and go to the Arch - it's an unforgetable trip up and down!

No comments: