Friday, February 19, 2010

Goodbye Chesterton, Hello San Juan del Rio



The last couple days in Chesterton with Mike, Kris and their kiddos were busy, busy! So much to do, so little time! I made these little dresses for the girls - I bought the material in Mexico and just had to sew up the side seams and add the straps. The girls helped me a little, but it's a project that needs a little more skill than they have! But we had fun and they sure look cute! The skirts have sparklies and you can SWIRL in them!!




Don 't ALL kids LOOOOVE salad!?? I have photo-proof that Del, age 2, LOOOOVES salad, salad that has tomatoes, peppers and crunchy lettuce! This happens to be his third helping! I just couldn't resist a good photo!





And of course, the fashion statement lady, Josie! She's good and surprising us each day with her very fancy outfits! You just never know what she'll wear next!





We bought material for two reversible skirts for Kris. I'll admit, I was a bit nervous and did some heavy thinking of HOW I was going to do this! And wow!!! It was super simple and took less than an hour for each skirt! And they came out very cute! This one has bright red flowers on one side and tiny ones on the other. I never know what projects Kris will dream up for me, and usually we're able to accomplish them!


So, now it was time to say good bye to Mike, Kris, Elia, Josie, Mikey, Del and of course, "Lois". What a great visit we enjoyed.

And hello to Alan, Beth, Cameron and Dayton in San Juan del Rio. I loved every minute of my visit in the good ol' U.S.A., but I'm happy to be home!

1 comment:

Kris Livovich said...

And we loved every minute of having you here! I'm wearing my green skirt today, it's super cute! Thanks, Mom!