Wednesday, February 3, 2010


See that GIANT tooth?? She has two others on top and two more on the bottom trying to come in. A few miserable days for Eden, Mama and Papa as those coming-in teeth HURT! But she can still smile BIG!





All three girls got in on the merry-go-round! I don't think Eden knew what was going on, but it sure was cute anyway!


The ladies in Juarez, Mujeres con Esperanza (Women with Hope) make beautiful towels, pillows, bags, tablecloths, napkins, and any other number of items to sell to help them feed their families. If you'd be interested, let me know! They sell them in El Paso, but could sell them anywhere! I've bought several items - they're beautifully done!



Several days ago I put up a picture of Esmeralda holding Eden in her new maya wrap. Well, I just kept sewing and made Ken his own maya wrap - longer and bigger! It works perfect!




I'm "almost" walking! Just give me a few more weeks!

No comments: