Monday, April 19, 2010


I know Easter Sunday was awhile ago, but since I'm quite a bit behind in my blogging, I'll add it today. At least it's still April!

On Easter Sunday the Bible churches of the Bajio gather at Camp Koinonia for a beautiful Easter service, then lots of food, fun and fellowship. This year there were over 200 of us - I didn't actually count heads, but there were a lot of us for our small space! New Birth Bible Church provided the music and everyone sang enthusiastically. Carlos, a young man who has been active in the children's ministry over the years, gave an excellent message. We finished up with the Lord's Supper, led by Mauricio Perez. It was a very special time.

Instead of describing everything, here are pictures that describe it best. And of course I put the meal pictures first! Well, what's done is done! I'm not doing it over again!






We were packed in! Standing room only for anyone who came late!



Carlos Camacho preaching. He's gotta be older than he looks! He does a great job of communicating.



Mauricio



Julio (the big guy) visited all the tables and ate 'n ate 'n ate, and I think he had some left over for the next day! He can certainly put away the food!

No comments: