Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Museums, George's, apples, lunch with Elia and MUCH MORE!

A big hello from Chesterton, Indiana where my children Mike and Kris and my grandchildren Elia 8, Josie 7, Mikey 5 and Del 4 live! We've had a great time hanging out so far!

Sept. 30th was the last day for their Museum of Science and Industry pass, so we drove into Chicago and spent the day at the museum. What fun! I took a few pictures. Fun stuff!

Saturday I headed to Michigan and spent a very quick weekend with brother and sister in law Ed and Betty Jo. Sunday we all headed over to Maple City Community Church where I reported on my ministry in Mexico. After a luscious Chinese lunch, I headed back to Chesterton. That is ONE QUICK TRIP! But it was worth it to visit and hopefully encourage the folks at Maple City!

George's Gyros has been visited by us - one of our fav spots in all the world!! Today we visited an apple farm and brought home A LOT of apples! What a fun time - until someone suffered a black eye in the apple battle! Ouch! Later Elia and I went out for lunch at Tonya's, a really fun little restaurant here in town!

And there's much more fun to come!






g



c

a

2 comments: