Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FOUR RULES TO LIVE BY

FOUR RULES TO LIVE BY

By Francis Schaeffer

1. Seek strength through prayer

2. Be open and trustworthy

3. Bear your difficulties cheerfully

4. Develop the gifts that God gave you

CUATRO REGLAS PARA LA VIDA

Por Francis Schaeffer

1. Busca fortaleza por medio de la oración

2. Sea abierto y confiable

3. Soporta tus dificultades con gozo

4. Desarrolla los dones que Dios te ha dado

This isn't a poem, but I thought it was appropriate for today. The first one, of course, is the most important. And I don't believe God expects busy mothers, wives, whoever, to spend hours and hours in prayer. We can live with a prayerful attitude all day long, right? Hey, today I prayed for some of you on my way to and from La Comer (the grocery store)! Does that count?? I believe so!

It's in Spanish too, because for some reason I translated it, so I guess I need to share that too, especially for those of you who understand the language of the angels better than English!



No comments: