Wednesday, April 18, 2012

IT´S JUST ME, LORD

I am only one, but I am one.

I cannot do everything, but I can do something.

What I can do, I should do and,

With the help of God, I will do!


By Everett Hale


I am reading a book I found called Stories of the Heart, Compiled by Alice Gray. It has all kinds of good stuff! This morning, this poem jumped out at me! WOW! Sometimes, don´t you feel that you´re so little in this huge universe, what in the WORLD can you do for God?? Well, I feel that way a lot. What can little me do? But God just wants us to DO, not worry about HOW we do it! And He´s always there for us - for me! Isn´t that a glorious thought?? And yes, I´m only ONE, but as Everett says WITH GOD´S HELP, I´ll do what He wants me to do, and with His help, I´ll do it well!



No comments: