Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The waves at the Vallarta beach were nice, not too big, not too little. I got knocked down a couple times as did the rest of the gang, but we survived! I personally prefer the crystal clear water of the pools, but the ocean is fun for a little while!

Those body boards were tons of fun!

Yes, taken from my window! You can't just SWIM on vacation! You've gotta read at least 9 books! Some better than others, but all helping to have a relaxing time!

The beach was beautiful at Vallarta. There were some rocks to aggravate our feet, but it was mostly smooth beautiful sand. And lots of shade in which to read a good book!

1 comment:

Sarita in Mexico 2009 said...

So I've been catching up on your blog, Beth! And why am I NOT surprised to see Bethie sitting in the middle of a calm swimming pool...reading a book! haha:) That's great!:)