Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy birthday, Sergio

Sergio turned 15 yesterday. In Mexico the GIRLS usually have a big celebration, but what about the BOYS!? Well, Sergio's family decided to have a small party, inviting his and his parents' special friends! And, I guess I'm one of those! Here's Sergio with his sisters Jasmin and Sarai. Jasmin is in her third year of college, Sarai is in high school.


Yes, young people in Mexico can be just as goofy as kids in the States! While we adults sat in "our corner" telling all our cures for all ills (you probably wouldn't believe some of what I learned! I certainly don't!!), the young people sat in "their corner" enjoying each other's company.

It was a fun party, lasting till almost midnight, when Bethie called to see if I was OK! I guess I was, just didn't realize how late it was!

No comments: