Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family

Yesterday I "re-found" a bunch of disks that contain pictures of family. Wow! Did I have fun remembering some of the good times, some of the GREAT times. Some of these disks contained pictures of my own kiddos when they were little....

But that wasn't all! Some of the disks contain pictures of my siblings and me when we were little little guys, running around making mischief in Mexico City! So much fun!

Here are some of the pictures! You'll have to visit me if you want to see them all!



L to R
Beth, Elaine, Daddy, Lee







Can you guess who??




Our Mexican sisters are Carmen, Berta (I think!) and Tina

Our ONE winter spent in the COLD north (here in Indiana)



Headin' for school

2 comments:

Kris Livovich said...

Elia says, in the second picture "you look just like a glass doll"

Sweet pictures, Mom!

Beth Hanna said...

Looks deceive! Ha!