Friday, April 29, 2011

San Antonio then Tucson

I'm heading for San Antonio tomorrow - going with Continental. My brother Lee is very sick. He has Stage 4 Melanoma that has metastasized in his brain and spinal column. Although he and my sister in law live in Navojoa, Sonora, MEXICO, they are now in Tucson. He is not in the hospital, but rather with friends. So, Monday morning very early my sister Elaine (who lives in Bandera, TX) and I will head for Tucson by car.

A bright spot in this trip is that we'll be staying overnight in El Paso, and you already know who lives there! Son Ken, daughter in law Esme and four little ones: Maria, Lluvia, Eden and Enoch! So, it'll be very nice - no, it'll be FANTASTIC to see them for a short time - yes, too short a time, but we take all we can get!

Tuesday we hope to arrive in Tucson to spend a couple days with Lee and Becky, before flying home from there. Would you pray with me for a good visit, for God's will to be done in Lee's life, for strength for him and Becky?

Thanks!

No comments: