Sunday, August 23, 2009

I wrote in my last blog that Lynette was the littlest guest, but nope, Joel was! And is he a cutie! He's all smiles most of the time too. His mama and daddy are Francisco and Gaby and his DOTING grandma is Ivonne. Behind Joel you can see our oldest guest, Michelle O'Brien's Grandma who is visiting - I can tell you her age, because she tells everyone anyway! She's 90 and quite the lady! I hope I have her energy when I'm 80 - I'd rather NOT be 90!! I enjoyed having her here and I know Tim and Michelle are enjoying her!



El Chavo piñata!! What fun. Hand picked by the birthday boy, Justin! He knew as soon as we walked in the store which piñata he wanted!



The absolute highlight of the party was the bouncy castle! Wow! Did the kiddos have a ball with it! Tim and Michelle brought it - thank you SO MUCH, guys!



There's Jason helping Justin up on the bouncy. Justin was wild with excitement from the minute he arrived until they left! I'm sure he'll sleep good tonight!

No comments: