Wednesday, September 9, 2009

LOST . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and FOUND

I lost my camera on Sunday. I didn't realize till yesterday that it was LOST! I looked everywhere - well, almost everywhere, at least three times! Even places that there's no way in the world it could be there! I was thinking, three BIG events are coming up this month and me without a camera! But then I had an inspirational thought! I went to Tequis on Sunday, I put my purse in the trunk and my camera SOMEWHERE, but WHERE?? Ah, now I remember! I opened up the little compartment between the front seats and dropped it in there! Ah ha! There you are, you sneaky camera! Lesson learned: Don't "hide" stuff in unusual places, or you may never find them again! It's good to have my camera back and I'll take pictures of all the special events and send them to you!

No comments: