Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just for fun

Sometimes I take pictures just for fun. Just cause they're there.

First, we have Joel, taking his nap at the Jornada Espiritual office. His mama failed to bring the stroller today, so she improvised! He doesn't really fit in that bin, but hey! It works!
And he appears to be getting a good nap!




I almost didn't get this picture. I was driving, so quick dug my camera out of my purse and clicked! See the car in the background taking a piñata home for the New Year's festivities? Pretty original, don't you think? If it doesn't fit, improvise - I guess that goes for babies OR piñatas!







While up at camp, we wanted to put our heated tortillas in something, but what? We found this basket, a cloth, perfect! Again, improvise! Actually, the basket is made for tortillas or bread, whichever you happen to be having for dinner. I thought this was something originally Mexican!

No comments: