Friday, March 26, 2010

What´s for lunch?



What´s cookin´at our house today?

Nothin´!

´Cause Bethie took a break and we went to Doña Meche´s for lunch,
Bethie, Dayton and me.

We didn´t even have to make the lemonade - Doña Meche´s lemonade
and jamaica are to die for! (Well, almost!)




Bethie´s choice today were the albondigas (meatballs) and rice. Delicious!



On Fridays I always choose the chiles rellenos - poblano pepper stuffed with cheese and cooked in a creamy sauce. DELICIOUS!

Dayton? He always has rice and adds beans - see them there by my plate? The table is always covered with delicious items - tortillas, beans, cheese and bread. There´s no way you can go away hungry! So, if you do, it´s no one´s fault but your own!


Best restaurant in town - at least we think so!!







2 comments:

Kris Livovich said...

So first Bethie has to tease me with cheap airline tickets, then you have to show me what we're missing out on! Well, we had Little Ceaser's for supper - you know you're jealous of that. Bleah. (and now we all have the skitters)

Beth Hanna said...

What can I say except, "Y'all come, hear?"