Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Wow! A whale showed up at our house! I think he's gonna get eaten tomorrow at Co-op in Queretaro!



Ruben should be good for the dentist before we're done with him! He looooved licking Aunt Bethie's spatulas and mixers! He even grabbed a sharp knife covered with lard, but Bethie caught him before it got to his tongue! Whew!!



And what creation do we have here? Looks like, but no, it couldn't be.... It could be???


I thought so! A snorkeler! And he's gonna be swimming among the sharks - notice the fin rising up beside him. But he'll be OK, cause he'll get eaten, not by sharks, but by KIDS!



And last but not least, I wandered upstairs to my room. THREE computers?? What's going on here? My email addresses got updated, that's what, and all three computers are synced. Whatever that means, huh? Well, it means whatever email comes into one, goes into the others, and my addresses are all the same, when I change one, it changes on the other two computers. But why THREE computers?? One is my HOME laptop, one is my OFFICE laptop and the little teeny one is my TRAVEL laptop!

No comments: