Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love to read

You know, I'd a thousand times rather curl up with a good book than watch TV ANY DAY!! I don't get much TV time these days, cause I'm too busy. Yep, busy curled up reading a good book. I did throw a book in the garbage the other day (I won't tell you which one - and no, it wasn't from our FABULOUS MCMANUS LIBRARY!) because it totally went against all I believe as good and pure. But, for the most part, every book I've read so far has been fabulous! I write a little note in the front of each book I read so that whoever picks it up later will know its worth - whether good or mediocre or just plain bad. Actually, if it's bad, I don't even read it. I started one the other day, got to page three and put it back on the shelf - not worth my time. Not bad, just not worth my time!

I just finished another of Karen Kingsbury's incredible books. You know how Dad used to hand me the book to finish reading, since he was weeping and couldn't finish! Well, I would have had to hand this one off!

I'm one of Karen's biggest fans!



No comments: