Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy birthday Juan . . . and Nayelly . . . and Cristian!


Yesterday we were invited to a birthday picnic for Juan and his two children. Here´s Juan with Cristian. I´m not sure how old Cristian and Nayelly are - teens! Two of the nicest teens I know!



Nayelly. I´m guessing she got quite sunburned yesterday. I know Cristian did. When I gave him a birthday hug, he squealed a little from the pain - and his face was pretty red too! But I bet they´d both say it was worth it - what a fun party!



Carmen, Juan´s wife, went to pick up the cake at 4:30 and returned at 6! I can´t imagine why it took so long - we didn´t ask! She did say she stopped at Sam´s for soda pop - why anyone would go to Sam´s on a Saturday afternoon, I can´t imagine! Bethie and I were there at 8 AM and it was already crowded!



Some of Cristian and Nayelly´s special friends: Keegan, Rosy, Monica, Cameron next to Cristian, Aron, Josiah and Brianna.





No comments: