Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's just Peanut and me!

This afternoon Rachel, Vanessa and I took a bus to the airport and there I left them to head back home to Oregon. I'm sure they'll be glad to get home, although neither seemed overly excited to get back to their jobs! Such is life.

Their last few days here, we didn't do anything super exciting, but it was a great time. They did most of the cooking here at the house - and seemed to enjoy that! We went to Tequisquiapan for shopping and that's always fun! We checked out the pottery shops on the edge of the highway near San Juan and we ALL enjoyed that! I love going there and just "browsing." The girls got some nice items and I checked out several items I plan to go back for in a few days. They spent some time with Rosy, going shopping and just walking around town. We had a yummy curry and rice dinner with Paul and Grace Becker and enjoyed a fast-moving game of "Mind your manners!"

This morning we had breakfast at Calabria, one of our favorite breakfast spots. Here are the girls - one of the few pictures I took of them!



Vanessa on the left, Rachel on the right

The hot chocolate is as yummy as it looks!



So now it's just Peanut and me! This house is mighty quiet except when I have to say to Peanut, "Outside, girl!"

No comments: