Saturday, September 10, 2011

Reading, not TV watching!

I just finished up the Baxter Series by Kathy Herman, all five of them. They were all page turners, lots of good mystery going on! I enjoy a good mystery - not TOO scary (I've read some of those too!), but enough to keep me going!

Our cable company just changed all our TV stations and what's available and my favs are gone - specifically The Wheel and Jeopardy (especially Jeopardy! I love to see if I can answer the questions BEFORE the contestants - once in a great while I actually do! Especially when they're Bible subjects - that helps! Ha). There's still Hawaii 5-O though, although it took me awhile to find it! So, now I don't watch much TV (not that I did before!!), but hey! There's a whole library downstairs waiting to be explored! And I manage to explore it at least once a week, sometimes more.

The other day while heading down to this basement library, I stubbed my big toe on the last step. Why, I don't know. I wasn't even in a hurry! The steps ARE a little uneven, each step being just a tad different than the rest. So, this past week I had a very swollen, red, purple and now greenish gray toe. Ouch! But I still walked a lot this week. I have a pair of very ugly, BIG tennis shoes that don't cramp my toes at all, and for walking, they're great! So, guess I better be more careful heading down to that fantastic library!

No comments: