Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Silenced

I've been reading - er, listening - to Silenced by Jerry Jenkins. On my way to and from church, on the way to prayer meeting, on the way ANYWHERE, I'd listen to a little more of the story. It was hard to "put down"! Since we're leaving for the States on Friday, I decided to listen to the last two CDs here in my own living room - beats TV all hollow, beats reading, and sure kept my attention!

Here's the description: "In the name of peace, the world is forced to take sides. National Peace Organization operative Paul Stepola walks a dangerous tightrope as a double agent - a new believer assigned to enforce the ban on religion. Three major cities have been attacked by terrorists and thousands have died, all in the name of God. Paul must find a way to expose the source of the terrorism without endangering fellow believers. And with his unbelieving wife's powerful connections, Paul faces danger on every front."

And it gets more exciting from there! Check it out! I highly recommend it!

It's time to get more CDs - and maybe a Kindle!!

No comments: