Wednesday, July 14, 2010

13 teens and 4 adults - a GREAT TEAM

This morning we said good bye to our 13 plus 4 team of teens and adults from East Bay Calvary Church in Traverse City, Michigan. They left for the airport on the 4:30 AM bus, way too early, but it's the only bus directly to the airport until 1 PM. By now they should be traveling in the air towards Detroit, where they'll stay overnight and drive home tomorrow.


Pictures are worth 1000 words, so here are some pictures of all our activities!



Sunday at church the team shared a song.

They did a great job.




Pastor Reist (PR) preached and Scott interpreted for him.

It was great.


Each afternoon the team held an "English camp", teaching English in a variety of ways.

Part of "learning English" was through songs, very silly songs, which the kiddos - and adults!! - enjoyed!


"I don't want to be a bear,

I don't want to be an elephant,

So I dance around."

Silly, but fun. The children loved the stuffed animals that accompanied the song.


"I put my right foot in,

"I put my right food out..."


No comments: