Sunday, July 4, 2010

Computer Fun Under the Stairs


This is what I see looking down the stairs from my space in our home.

But, wait!

There are noises coming from UNDER those stairs?

What could it be?





Oh, there's a kid, Dayton by name, doing his daily exercises on the computer!

Sometimes he talks to it.

Sometimes he isn't very happy with it.

Sometimes he's very happy with it!

I hear it all upstairs!

Don't tell him.




BTW, are you wondering why the pictures are so blue? Well, it's because above the stairs is a window, quite a large window, kind of like a skylight, but big. Each summer, my daughter Bethie climbs up on the roof and ties a blue tarp on this window, to keep my house a bit cooler, because the sun blasts into that window and really warms up the place! The tarp definitely helps. Each year it has to be removed by winter because, for one thing, the wind rips it to shreds and for another, we don't need it in the winter, just the summer. So, one of my expenses each year is a new blue tarp! The "sun saver."

No comments: