Monday, July 19, 2010

No little stinkers to worry about

Today my daughter Kris wrote about whining - and about little stinkers - one in particular - in her house. (Check out enanoslivos there at the right). Well, I can't complain about that, but around 5 this afternoon, my tummy started to complain big time! Today I was alone ALL DAY at the office, Ivonne's home with BOTH her daughters down sick! Rosy hurt her knee at camp, so is home for the next month. Gaby, who is expecting Baby #3 started bleeding, so is on bed rest. And Ivonne is BUSY taking care of Gaby's two toddlers, plus meals, plus cleaning, plus waiting on the "sickies", plus..... So, I tended the office. No one on the phone wants to talk to me, their first question is, "Is Ivonne in?" "No she's not in today, but can I help you?" I usually can't!

I didn't even take a snack to the office, not realizing I'd be there all day without a break, so was pretty HUNGRY by 6 PM! I went home to "lunch" (yes, at 6 PM!), then ate a quesa just a few minutes ago! I drank lots of water today - I guess a little fast now and then never hurt anyone!

No comments: