Thursday, September 16, 2010


Juego de los Bonbones. Can you say Jarochos (one team) or Tambariches (the other team) with three marshamallows in your mouth? How about 4. The Tambariche team won!

The young people were in charge of games and displayed their wonderful creativity! Wow!
I was very impressed! And of course, everyone had a blast!




The PRIZE TABLE! You can bet all those stuffed animals were gone by the end of the evening! Mexicans of ALL ages, love stuffed animals! There were any number of "valuable" prizes and it made for a lot of excitement!







Aracely (who I study the Bible with) came with her family! I was pleasantly surprised! And they totally had a blast! Even Ricardo didn't miss his tequila! When I invited them, he said, "Will there be tequila?" Sorry, I said, but lots of good food and fun! They really got into the games and won a number of fun prizes. Karen and Karol were happy!




Yogurt anyone?

No comments: