Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miel en la boca del Leon


I just finished reading Miel en la boca del Leon. In English the title would be Honey in the Mouth of the Lion. But don't look up this book on Amazon. Guaranteed, it isn't there!

My sister in law, Rebecca L. Phillips, wrote this book as "a powerful answer to the fear of cancer." She lived through cancer - twice - and this book was written as a result. Her desire is to help others who are going through the same thing, or something similar, to give them hope.

I liked the book so much, I ordered 20 copies. Ivonne, who owns the Spiritual Journey bookstore, said that people come in all the time asking for such a book, and we have almost nothing on the subject! So, now we will soon have a little book we can happily recommend. My prayer is that this little book would encourage many and that people will turn to the only One who can really give hope - the hope of heaven.

No comments: