Sunday, March 13, 2011

My New Hanging Quilt


Nice, huh? My kids got this quilt for me. It WILL be a hanging quilt as soon as I find a nice dowel and some rings to hang it. In the U.S. that would be easy, just head to Michael's and get everything I need - not so easy here! This week hopefully I can do some shopping around the shops in town and see what I come up with!

Here you'll find pictures of all my family and even all the grandkids: Jeffery, Jesse, Austin, Raquel, Toria, Calvin, Clara, Quincy, Ada, Cameron, Dayton, Elia, Josie, Mikey, Del, Maria, Lluvia, Eden and OOPS, I don't have a picture of Enoch up there yet! But soon I will!! If you look carefully you'll even see a picture of my beloved Carmelita.

And of course there's a picture of Ken! I got in there too, right next to Carmen. So, next time I upload this picture to my blog, it'll be hanging in my bedroom, lookin' good!

No comments: