Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Face of God





What if....
you could hear the voice of God?

What if....
you actually saw His face?

That is the quest of two men with opposite faiths. . .

A very fascinating book. Of course, it´s a novel, but it does show the human nature of "spiritual" leaders, those who are "serving God", but aren´t "serving people." Those who have a heart for God, but have moved away from Him to somewhere that is dark and sad. It´s a good book for all of us to ponder - where am I in my relationship to God, in my relationship to my fellow man, in my relationship to those I love and who are the closest to me? Made me ponder. I know it will you as well.

Check it out. On the cover is a note that says, "We guarantee you´ll love this book, or it´s FREE." I loved it.

No comments: