Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shutting Down the Computer

I checked out Gloson again today! I think he's spent a lot of time with Dr. Seuss, from the sounds of some of his poetry! Which is great - I love Dr. Seuss books (well, at least most of them, and before the 90th time to read through one!) If you want to check out Gloson's poetry, just type in Gloson, and I think his good stuff will come up! Enjoy!


Shutting Down the Computer

When I was a little toddler,
I played a computer game.
'Winnie the Pooh and the
Scary Monster' was its name.

At that time I did not know how
to shut down the computer
And so, I got my brainy brother
to become my tutor.

At last, I learned exactly how to
shut computers down,
which means that I could shut it down
when no one was around.

One day, when I played the game
strange things were happening.
My computer went 'ping' and 'pong' and
'ding' and 'dong' and 'bing!'

I guessed it was a virus or
a Trojan or a worm.
It made lots of annoying noise
and then began to squirm!

I think I really need a
brainier brother tutor.
I need to know exactly how
to shut up the computer!

What's he talking about "toddler"? Who needs to be a toddler to have computer troubles?? Just 'cause I FEEL like a toddler at times (too many times)!!



1 comment:

anna j said...

This is delightful . . . but more likely, these days, I would suspect that toddlers would have an easier time with computers than us grown-ups :-)
Incidentally, I just read your "profile" and find it fascinating: amazing life on the mission field . . . especially from my own MK perspective!